With the vast quantity of healthcare data coming out of COVID-19, public health orgs and epidemiologists are racing to make sense of the data. They need answers to questions like:
- What co-morbidities signal higher risk for an individual’s hospitalization and ventilation?
- How do various patient trends impact length of stay, discharge disposition, recovery rate and reinfection?
- In what geographic areas does the COVID-19 impact risk exceeding the existing hospital/supply capacity?
But many public health organizations are dealing with data in disparate places which can make it difficult to uncover granular insights. What public health needs is a consolidated environment that can intelligently ingest COVID-19 data and track patients from diagnoses to recovery.
They need a complete picture of COVID-19 data, in one place, in real time.
Read this eBook to learn:
- Why COVID-19 is pushing public health to the cloud
- How public health orgs are leveraging AWS and Cloudticity to solve COVID-19 data challenges
- The benefits from the governor's office to the epidemiologists to the clinic
Download the free eBook today!